All NEW 2020 Version 19.0 Is Here!
QuickBooks Point of Sale 19.0 is a robust all-in-one POS offering retailers one place to manage inventory more efficiently, accept new payment types,and stay connected with your customers. It’s built for your retail business, online and in-store with seamless ecommerce integration, contactless payments, multichannel inventory management, and a whole lot more.
- Accept all payment types including contactless, gift cards, and mobile.
- Real-time inventory updates give you greater control over pricing.
- New hardware is built for maximum power and minimum space, available in more colors and sleeker designs.
- More tablet choices, contactless payments, and a new flip stand to speed checkouts.
- Optional ecommerce integration gives you one place to manage all your business, both online and in-store.
- Scalable to handle large, multi-location retailers
Ring sales and develop customer relationships with one retail pos system. New capabilities give you new flexibility: more tablet options and sleeker, modern hardware enable you to speed checkouts and track inventory accurately—anywhere in your store.
- New tablet options mean more ways to manage sales, inventory, and customer data from anywhere in the shop.
- New receipt printer gives you the flexibility to include your website to help build online sales.
- Accept all payment types, including contactless and mobile, so customers can pay the way they want.
- Generate repeat business using detailed customer information to personalize offers and promotions
QuickBooks Desktop Integration
QuickBooks Point of Sale is designed to sync with QuickBooks Pro, Premier, and QuickBooks Enterprise so you can save time and get an accurate, up-to-date financial picture of your business, on demand. Set it up once and the automatic sync does the work for you. Detailed reporting provides in-depth views of all sales and inventory counts.
At the end of your sales day, you can have your Point of Sale sync with QuickBooks Desktop (sold separately) reducing double entries so you save on both time and errors. QuickBooks Desktop Point of Sale helps you keep your books updated all year long so that when tax time comes, you’ll be ready.
The latest edition of QuickBooks Point of Sale gives you one dashboard with an accurate inventory snapshot in real time, so you can make more profitable decisions. Each sale—online or in-store—automatically updates inventory in QuickBooks POS, so there’s no question about what’s in-stock or when to re-order.
- Get inventory updates across all channels with every order, sale, and return.
- Track inventory on multiple levels, such as vendor, department, style, size, and color.
- Identify trends with advanced reporting features.
- Prevent overselling with real-time inventory updates.
Grow With Ecommerce
New ecommerce integration powered by Webgility (sold separately) gives you one place to manage multiple channels—both online and in-store. With QuickBooks POS Ecommerce Integration, your entire operation syncs up automatically, so you can expand your sales opportunities online.
- Prevent overselling with automatic inventory sync.
- Get an up-to-date view of online and in-store sales data.
- Manage sales, inventory, and customer activity in one place.
- Works with top shopping carts and popular online marketplaces.
More Ways To Accept Payments
Accept virtually all payment types right in POS including NFC and tap-to-pay options like Apple Pay, Google Pay, and Samsung Pay. Information flows directly to QuickBooks, reducing double data entry and errors. Makes reconciliation easier than ever.
- Use one system to accept mobile, tap-to-pay, and EMV credit and debit cards.
- Choose from flexible payment plan options with competitive rates.
- Accept payments securely, including Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover.
- Take your retail business on the road with mobile payments.
- Save time with seamless reconciliation with QuickBooks financial software.
Compare Which QuickBooks POS Edition Is Best For You
|QuickBooks Point of Sale Features||POS Basic||POS Pro||POS Multi Store|
|Accept contactless payments1||✔||✔||✔|
|Ecommerce integration for online and in-store management2||✔||✔||✔|
|Integrates with top shopping carts and marketplaces including Shopify, Amazon, eBay, and more2||✔||✔||✔|
|Expanded tablet compatibility3||✔||✔||✔|
|Hardware takes up less space3||✔||✔||✔|
|Save and email receipts||✔||✔||✔|
|Integrated credit card processing with QuickBooks Point of Sale Payments1||✔||✔||✔|
|Sync data with QuickBooks Desktop financial software4||✔||✔||✔|
|Take payments on the go with free QuickBooks GoPayment App5||✔||✔||✔|
|Accurately ring up sales with barcode scanner3||✔||✔||✔|
|Basic inventory tracking||✔||✔||✔|
|Easy management of discounts, returns, store credit, and gift receipts||✔||✔||✔|
|Control of employee access in POS Employee access control||✔||✔||✔|
|QuickPick menu for touchscreen operation||✔||✔||✔|
|Create custom reports||✔||✔||✔|
|Customer file imports to Microsoft Excel and Word*||✔||✔||✔|
|Practice file for easy training without using store data||✔||✔||✔|
|Advanced inventory tracking and management6,7||✔||✔|
|Work Order and Sales Order tracking||✔||✔|
|Track multiple vendors, UPC codes and serial numbers||✔||✔|
|Automatic purchase order generation at pre-set inventory levels||✔||✔|
|Rewards and loyalty program||✔||✔|
|Layaway and Gift Cards8||✔||✔|
|Customizable price tags and receipts||✔||✔|
|Photo feature for easy identification of inventory items||✔||✔|
|Update prices and create discounts across products and departments||✔||✔|
|Price Manager allows promotion scheduling, Buy 1 Get 1 Free, etc.||✔||✔|
|Easy mailing list and label generation||✔||✔|
|Shipment and package tracking using Shipping Manager||✔||✔|
|Manage employees and payroll9||✔||✔|
|Hours and sales commission tracking||✔||✔|
|Customer Manager for easy marketing||✔||✔|
|Advanced reporting capabilities6,7||✔||✔|
|Manage multiple stores (up to 20 locations)*||✔|
|Track inventory transfers between stores||✔|
|Analyze sales and inventory data by store location||✔|
|Get an overview with consolidated multi-store reporting||✔|